Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Time Flies and now it is October

Wow ! Where did all the time go. I had a busy summer traveling , painting and teaching . making new friends and getting re in touch with old ones. It was all good busy and I loved every minute of it .

I am heading to CT in october to drop off this painting which was accepted into this years Northeast Watercolor Society 's International Show . It will be on display at The Kent Art Association located in Kent , CT.  October 14-October 28 If you are nearby please stop by .

What have I done this summer besides spending time with my family, practiced and sketched, taught in Litchfield CT, Old Forge NewYork and Tenants Harbor , Maine . Here are a few pics.
   


and here is a hard working class from Old Forge

finished off my summer teaching at my studio the end of August .



 Now I am off to an intensive week long workshop this week here in NYC ( actually I just finished Gary Tucker's workshop as I post this, great class, I  will need a few more days to re group  ) Chat soon but did want to let everyone know Barbara and I will once again teach a workshop in Tenants Harbor , Maine 
          July 23,24,25 2019    We would love to have you attend . A $100 deposit will hold your spot till April 1, 2019. Please contact me if interested . I will have information on my website soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment