Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teaching in February

Hi,
     Hope you all are sketching and painting away remembering the best thing we can all do to improve our painting is to practice, practice , practice.
     Having said that we also need to take a break every once in a while to regroup when our schedules have gotten way too busy. We all need rest and time to refocus our priorities. I have been doing just that since my last post the beginning of January, traveling , starting back after Christmas break with my bible study  (BSF ) and spending time with family and friends, of course my brain is always connected to painting somehow, Hmmm!
   I  just finished teaching a workshop to a great group of ladies in Waterbury , Connecticut . What  a wonderful time we had exploring fundamental principles of painting and learning how to improve our own artwork. Watercolor is a fun as well as challenging medium to work in and if you have not given it a go as of yet I hope you will soon. See you next time !



No comments:

Post a Comment