Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Gift of Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for all your support and encouragement through out the year.  I appreciate each and every one of you who have joined me at this Blog , Website , Facebook Art Page and at  my new Shop. I could not have gotten this far without your encouragement. (  Getting more and more computer literate each month, Ha,ha ) I wish you all a joyful  Christmas and a Happy New Year. I want to share a link below for those of you who might want to reflect more on the meaning of Christmas,
 30 Gifts the Father sent with the Christ child Jesus. I hope you get to enjoy some quiet time this Christmas to reflect on them. This list was given to me by Pastor Brian McGray at the  Northfield Bible church in Northfield, CT as part of his sermon this past Sunday and I  loved looking up all these passages each one a special gift.  Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you next time and do hope you are finding time to draw, watercolor sketch and paint.

30 Gifts The Father Sent  Now not to confuse you when you open this link , this is NOT my working store . I am just using this site to learn and try out new things. My Shop link is here. sorry for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment