Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas in the City and My New Shop

Yes, the city is in full swing for the Christmas season with everyone bustling about . I  bought a tree and a few wreaths for the windows on 3rd Avenue at the place I told you I passed by on Tuesday, Oh it just smelled like Christmas. It is a lot smaller than this tree below , tiny actually but I love it .
This year I  heard about a advent calendar that goes hand and hand with Sarah LLoyd-Jones the Jesus Storybook Bible  so I printed out the cards and I am tying one on the tree each day with a red ribbon. I  am just loving  it ! I feel like a little kid.

I did want to let you know I have opened an online store with a few items I have made from my artwork.  Shop    I am selling my Stick, Ink and Watercolor Sketches ( framed and ready to go )   as well as notecards and coasters showing images of my work. I hope you have a chance to stop by and take a look. Enjoy and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment