Thursday, May 2, 2013

Waiter


How can you serve someone today ?
    Ok, change of pace again back to watercolor paintings . I do hope you have enjoyed seeing my stick , ink and watercolor sketches and are looking forward to seeing more of them in the future.
    My inspiration for todays watercolor was from my recent painting trip to Paris. Waiters, waiters, waiters everywhere. Just loved how they all seem to pop out of the busyness in their crisp white and black outfits.  Here is a thought for today , these waiters were busy serving customers, however  we are all in positions to serve someone in our circles with a smile, a kind word of encouragement , a deed , a phone call , cup of coffee , a written note...The possibilities are endless. Won't you take a few minutes today and serve someone around you.


     Here is the link for this painting on my website http://dianeklock.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1037113   Looking forward to seeing you all next time. Have a great day !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, I just found you through your DPW interview and love your artwork! I will surely be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Celia, I appreciate your encouragement to me today. :)

    ReplyDelete