Monday, March 19, 2012

Gone Fishing

I do want to go fly fishing again, I absolutely loved it. This is a painting of our instructor.
This week I am in CT as this is my Spring break from Bible Study Fellowship and I am also teaching a two day watercolor class which I am very excited about. I look forward to sharing again when I return. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this painting.

This painting is sold , however if you love fly fishermen please check out my friend Mary Maxam's fabulous paintings at www.marymaxam.net/
You can also find her work at DailyPaintworks.com

6 comments:

  1. Diane, I absolutely love this painting. Did you know that back in the Fall I participated in "Casting for Recovery"? Like you, I love fly fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , who knew ? I love it. It has to be the most relaxing and exciting all at the same time . I can't wait to go again. You my friend are an inspiration to me. Thanks for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan in The WoodlandsMarch 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM

    Wonderful painting. Captures the moment so well. Any chance that you'll teach a workshop--for beginners--in this part of the world . . . Texas. Just don't advise summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Susan , I really appreciate your comments and support

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done all kinds of fishing though I've never fly fished. My boys love it!! I absolutely love your painting! Its beautiful! I love the colors! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your encouragement Ruthie . You just have to try fly fishing . It is fabulous and what a wonderful way to spend time with your boys and if you don't like it you can just paint them instead.

    ReplyDelete