Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fun sketching with an Accordion Sketchbook and upcoming Maine Workshop

            Hi , I have been playing tourist here in NYC  even though I live here , sometimes we get so involved in our daily life and commitments that we forget to look where God has placed us with fresh eyes . This weekend my husband and I played tourist and loved every minute of it .
           I brought along a new Pentalic Accordion sketchbook . It was my first time with an accordion type sketchbook and I loved working in it . Small, fits in my hand , in my purse , easy to use on the train and on the bus , it's still bumpy sketching but that is not the sketchbooks fault. Lol !
   





      Here are a few more pics from the bus and train , sketching to and fro over the weekend .





 Fun sketching weekend here in the city and a fun book to give a try when you get a chance.
   
     ON TO MAINE ....... Show in Tenants Harbor , Maine  July 15 ,16 2017   AND

    JOY OF WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP    July 18-20   For more information go to Dianeklock.com     I will look forward to meeting and working with some of you there. Till next time have a great day .


No comments:

Post a Comment