Sunday, October 6, 2013

Painting Demonstration at The Watertown Art League Watertown, Connecticut 10/7


 Looks like I have disappeared but I have been busy painting and learning.
 I just came back from a plein air workshop at The Landgrove Inn in beautiful Landgrove Vermont. What a beautiful time of year to visit the Green Mountain State. Class was fabulous and I enjoyed painting  outdoors for a week. OK ,well my easel fell over four times in the wind but who's counting. I finally got smart and put my water bottle in a bag and hung it from my tripod to hold it down. The weather could not have been better cool ,windy mornings and sunny warm afternoons ... Fabulous.


I also wanted to share that I will be doing a watercolor presentation at the Watertown Art league in Watertown CT on Monday October 7  at 7 pm. If you are in the area please stop by and say hi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment