Monday, October 10, 2011

Very Busy

It seems we are all so busy these days. This waiter included.
My friend Nancy and I spent lots of time taking pictures of waiters while we were in Paris and you will many more or them in upcoming posts. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city they just have a way of standing out in their crisp black and white attire ; while their customers listen to their hearts and stop to rest a spell. I hope you enjoy this beautiful day and have a chance to stop and rest a bit during all your busyness . Thanks for spending a few minutes with me . I hope you enjoy this painting.


This watercolor is 6" x 8 " and is available for $100 plus $10 S&H




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting- you managed to capture him in motion while everyone arounds takes a breath. Awesome post- yes, we are all to busy with busyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to start my day...discovering a new BEAUTIFUL artist! YOU I love your work..so clean and fresh, depicting the sunnier side of life. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. your watercolors are so expressive and well done. Thanks for coming to visit me so I could find you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys for taking time to check out my blog. I really appreciate your input and encouraging words. I am pretty new at blogging and am thrilled to have made new friends this week. Hope you have all have a great week.

    ReplyDelete