Friday, September 25, 2020

The Benefits of Covid , lots of time to practice and organize classes Two New Classes starting on October 15 - November 5

 Wow !  It's mid  September already ; the one benefit of  Covid has been quality practice and learning time for me . I feel like I am in Art School as I have been taking advantage of the many online classes available to grow in my own art journey. I hope you have also been able to have quality play time with your brushes and paint . 


Some of my latest adventures have been painting on Full sheets of 22x30 . It has been a real challenge but getting more rewarding with each one . 

 I taught a few live  Zoom classes myself and loved sharing my love of watercolor with all who attended so I am going to try two more starting on Thursday October 15 -November 5 . I am going to make it my Live Zoom Day 

  Beginning Watercolor  Thursdays October 15- November 5  from  10-11 am Eastern 

 Watercolor Travel Sketching  Thursdays October 15- November 5 from   1-2 pm Eastern 

You can email me for more information or go to my web site Dianeklock.com


" Keep your brush wet and your sketchbook by your side "


No comments:

Post a Comment