Thursday, June 4, 2020

Practicing , Painting , Planning and Zooming A Class 6/16 -7/21

Wow ! it has been a while hasn't it and so much has changed in our world. I have taken advantage of our quarantine time to Be Still from Psalm 46:10  to take a few intensive classes ( I actually feel like I am in Art School ) I have also spent time cleaning and organizing my studio , practicing, painting and planning.


 My husband and I have  been keeping in touch with friends via Zoom and I have taken a few classes that way as well . Since I had to cancel so many things I planned I have decided to teach a six week live Zoom Course . The Joy of Watercolor ,  we will cover many fundamentals to painting in watercolor while doing fun exercises. This is a perfect class for someone wanting to learn watercolor as well as an artist wanting to brush up and develop a habit of purposeful practice. You may find more information and sign up on my website www.Dianeklock.com You can find me on instagram at Dklo3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment