Friday, October 4, 2019

Values , Shape and the Bead , Tenants Harbor Maine Workshop July 21-23, 2020

As October is upon us I am longing for cooler weather and applying all I have learned this year . I have been blessed not only to teach others but to attend a few workshops to help me grow in my own art walk .
Values, Values, Values a tool at the top of my list for this year and I will look forward to teaching and helping you as much as I can . Shapes and the bead , looking at shapes instead of things and following the paint water bead to make smoother washes have also helped me a lot and of course the most important thing has been Practice, Practice and Practice . I know life gets in the was but do try to sketch or do a small painting a day or a few a week . What you learn will be Priceless . 


These are quick pen and wash 9x12 sketches , guess where ? haha 

Here are a few value paintings and their color version 



I am excited to announce my  Joy of Sketching and Watercolor Workshop with Barbara Aras in Tenants Harbor , Maine  July 21-23 , 2020 You can sign up at my website or contact me if you are interested . The class will be limited to assure personal attention . 
Lastly I would like to share a pic of two notes I received recently , from two students . I was thrilled to see they are now making their own cards,  Edie and Joyce I am so proud of you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment