Friday, June 28, 2019

Adirondack Workshops August 5-6 and Values, Shapes and The Bead

 I am continuing my study of Values, Shapes and The Bead  ; things are coming along with practice.


   I  am forgetting a few steps here and there and have to have a few " do overs " . I also have post it  notes all over reminding me to take pics so I can share with you . What did we ever do before Post It Notes, Lol !

         

Here we go with painting from the value study .



I decided to try and frame my value study as I was really happy with how it came out and almost like them better than the paintings . Did I just say that ? Lol !


I hope you  have enjoyed seeing these and are motivated to give it a try . I know it will improve your work as it gives you a chance right away to see what is working and what needs to be changed. I had a wonderful time practicing and playing with my brush and have developed quite a love for value studies. 

I do have openings in my August workshop at The View Arts Center in Old Forge, NY .
 You can get more information and a link to sign up on my website. www.Dianeklock.com 
 I would love for you to join me  on Instagram @ Dklo3  or just look up DianeKlock  

No comments:

Post a Comment