Friday, May 17, 2019

Plein Air Painting in Essex UK and Central Park ... Still a city mouse /country mouse.

    Hi, I am just back from a two week Plein Air Painting Marathon . I spent a week painting the English Countryside in Essex and then back to NYC painting Central Park , Bryant Park , Times Square , Brooklyn and other bustling city locations.  I am tired but a good tired and did learn to travel light.
    I will post those paintings as soon as I have photographed them . In the meantime I am trying to learn how to use Instagram , I was encouraged to give it a go by Jim Morgan an English artist and new friend . You can find him through Jim Morgan Watercolouraddictsgallery.com
     I posted the painting below as I am putting down my paintbrush this weekend as we are having a houseful of guests . I hope you enjoy seeing The Chefs

I did manage to post this to Instagram but it did involve a learning curve so I will keep at it . I now need to work on hashtags and getting followers . If you guys have any advice please feel free to pass it along .

No comments:

Post a Comment