Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas Card Inspiration in January ?

     This is a first , I know , two blog posts so close together but I got inspired by the snow so thought I would pass this thought along to all of you .
      I am still rejoicing in Christmas joy and thought about what to paint and decided on a Christmas card.  I know it is January but why not ? You can paint from memory or your photos if you have already taken down your Christmas decorations and don't forget you could illustrate your Christmas menu or cookie ideas . Just a thought to share .
      I hope this idea works for you and if not make a date for yourself right now , yup ink a date on your new 2017 calendar for a day in December when you are decorated once again and make your 2018 card. Whether you paint or not I hope you have a joy filled day.


No comments:

Post a Comment