Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Copenhagen The start of our Scandinavia Trip


 I did start a new watercolor journal of our Scandinavia trip. A wonderful way to bring back personal memories and fun to do. I used my ultra fine Sharipe,  a Nujabi handmade watercolor journal , my traveling watercolor palette and a water brush by Niji  I hope you enjoy !



 I did these very quickly while we stopped for a bite to eat. I did the quick sketches and I mean quick a few minutes on each one and did some watercolor washes at the table and the rest when I returned to the hotel at the end of the day. I was very mindful of my husband who is not an artist and of our time together.
 If you do travel with other sketchers the dynamic will be much different and you may have more time to spend on each sketch. Either way take time to be still, observe your surroundings and nurture your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment